Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Little Bit of Pixie Dust

This cake was one of my favorites. This was for a little girl's first birthday. The customer was doing a Tinkerbell invitation, and asked to have the picture of Tinkerbell on the main cake. I blew the image up, traced a mirror image, and imprinted it onto the cake. I then filled her in with a star tip. Her wings were outlined, then filled in with a sparkly edible glitter.







She invited over 100 people, so we did several cakes. A large Tinkerbell, smaller "Happy Birthday", a second small one with a tiara purchased by the customer. Also, I did a small, 6-inch smash cake for her daughter. She was allergic to eggs and dairy, so I did a spice cake that was egg, milk, and butter-free. All were frosted in a cream cheese frosting.

No comments: